Training for scheme owners
JASANZ partners with scheme owners to deliver training in their scheme requirements for their CABs and their customers. These partnerships allow Scheme owners to focus on their key knowledge areas, and for JASANZ to provide the ‘conformity assessment’ expertise and context.
Existing training offerings
There are a number of existing training courses and modules that we can pull together in a learning program for scheme owner staff, CABs or certified organisations.
We offer masterclasses in key accreditation standards including:
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17021-1 Management System Certification (link to the webpage for this), and
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17065 Product Certification (link to the webpage for this).
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17029 Validation and Verification
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17024 Certification of Persons, and
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection.
To register your interest in the above courses, please contact the Learning and Development team at the Service Desk. You will need to set up a free account with the Service Desk to register your interest.
There are also general courses on conformity assessment and the accreditation process that are available from the Accelerate Training Academy.
Bespoke training services
We partner with scheme owners to develop and deliver in-house training for participants in their respective schemes. This training can be delivered face-to-face, on-line, or through blended approaches. To determine what is required, JASANZ Learning and Development staff work with the scheme owner to determine the training needs, including subject matter, the audiences and timelines, and provide a proposal for the development and delivery of training. In this way the training is developed to meet the specific needs of the scheme owner and their audiences. Training programs can be delivered through the Accelerate Training Academy or using the Scheme owner’s platform – we are flexible regarding the delivery!!
The following are some case studies of where we developed these partnerships to support scheme owners looking to improve CAB performance in their schemes:
- The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC Asia-Pacific)
- The Feed Additive and preMixture System (FAMI-QS)
- The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
- The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission