Services to Certified Organisations
JASANZ has initiated a program whereby we can reach out to certified organisations to provide them with support through their certification journey.
The role of JASANZ and our contribution under which markets operate can be an intricate thing to understand in its entirety. Mainly because of the complex systems within the hierarchical structure of accreditation. Nonetheless, it is an opportunity for JASANZ to raise the standard of performance in accreditation system. To support our role, JASANZ has initiated a program whereby we can reach out to certified organisations to provide them with support through their certification journey.
Target outcomes for, CABs, and Scheme owners
- Strengthen comms to encourage ongoing interaction, and promote the value of and benefits of JASANZ information services
- Implement engagement techniques to satisfy stakeholder engagement strategy
- Develop specific materials based on market needs
- Build a marketing infrastructure to reduce disinterest and identify opportunities to address critical issues
What could improving stakeholder engagement do
- strengthen working relationships and enhance understanding and performance;
- improve core business and investigate new business opportunities;
- inform and evaluate new or existing activities;
- measure business and technical capability gaps and explore viable solutions;
- improve client experience;
- engage new interest;
- facilitate baseline information of requirements;
- promote JAS-ANZ value and that or third party conformity assessment.
Watch this space for the launch of an information platform to support certified organisations!