We are excited to announce the inaugural JASANZ Futures Program 2023, designed for emerging experts who are passionate about shaping the future of their industry.
Are you passionate about the future of your industry?
The Futures Program is an exciting opportunity for you to network virtually with peers while learning about conformity assessment, accreditation and certification related to products. The online program will give you the skills and knowledge to develop your career and help you influence product conformity in the industry you are passionate about.
We are looking for people who:
- come from diverse backgrounds and want to make a difference.
- want to connect with like-minded people from other organisations and industries.
- are passionate about improving the quality, safety and environmental standards in the industry they currently work.
About Futures Program
Participants in the program can expect:
- a professional development program over four months, April to July, including a dedicated mentor.
- to build your network across industries and with technical infrastructure partners.
- to attend a virtual conference, complete a range of courses and weekly webinars, hear from industry experts.
- to apply what you have learnt in a major project where you will be immersed in a real-life industry issue.
Industry stakeholders share their thoughts on the JASANZ Futures Program
Program at a glance
JASANZ Futures Conference
A conference to introduce conformity assessment, accreditation, certification and the conformity assessment experts.
Training program and Mentoring
A comprehensive training program covering conformity assessment and the ecosystem, standards and schemes, accreditation, and certification. Includes online training and live webinars.
A mentor will support you throughout the program.
Major group project
In a small team, undertake a major project that focuses on a key issue related to conformity assessment in the product manufacturing sector.
Observe an assessment
An opportunity to observe a JASANZ assessment of a conformity assessment body.
Key program dates
Application for 2023 have now closed.
Stay tuned for 2024 dates, and for early expressions of interest and to receive all updates on the Program register here. The following program timeline for 2023 will give you an indication of the program and related time commitment over the four month period.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Submit your application
16 January 2023 – 24 February 2023
24 March 2023
5 April 2023
6 April 2023
Month 1: Conformity assessment
5 – 17 April 2023
18 – 20 April 2023
Month 2: Standards and schemes
1-31 May 2023
Month 3: Accreditation and assessing
1-30 June 2023
Month 4: Major project
1-31 July 2023
24-27 July 2023
2 August 2023